<VV> Drag Race

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 20 12:50:00 EDT 2008

Don't do it, Bill. Or if you do, pray first.
A 140 automatic is arguably the slowest corvair off the line, so you really
don't have a chance at winning anyway.
Your spider gears in the diff would probably be the weak link. Expensive!
If you must do it, use the powerbraking tecnique. Put it in "L" and stand on
the brake and gas at the same time and release the brake on "go". Practice
it a bit first.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun