<VV> Jacking the Power Train

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 21 12:55:40 EDT 2008

I always jack my LMs up on one side to get both tires up. I use a 2 foot 2x4 and put it about 1/2 way down the rocker with a bias to the rear. If you have rotted rockers, this is NOT a good idea. I'm sure someone will have a horror story about doing this, but I've been doing this since '65 and never a problem.

MIKE KOVACS