<VV> was, pulling the fuel tank on a LM - humor

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 21 14:18:26 EDT 2008

The comment about the "boing" factor was funny and made me remember the "bloop, bloop" factor one time when I was under a corvair and removing a powerglide that I had partially dis-assembled. As I worked toward the final steps with my limited talent and inadequate tools the question in my mind was "had the fluid been removed?" and as I thought of the question I received my answer, yes, all over my face. Works like brilcream, sort of