<VV> Rims

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 22:25:56 EDT 2008

AW  come on!!  you are pulling our leg???

Our own Bryan Blackwells autocross pages...[ the VV / CORSA server is at  his
house guy!]

_http://autoxer.skiblack.com/_ (http://autoxer.skiblack.com/)      for a
listing of different cars...

YOUR local yards  may or may not have these...

Matt Nall

In a message dated 4/21/2008 6:43:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,