<VV> '66/'68 Corvair on ebay

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 08:29:57 EDT 2008

As the post says, it appears to be a clerical error on the part of DMV. He
says the title VIN was compared to the vehicle VIN, and they match. What he
probably doesn't know about is the hidden VIN, and even if he did, he
probably wouldn't go looking for it. Could be a switched VIN plate, or could
be an honest clerical error on the part of DMV. If he would post the VIN, it
would be apparent.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)