<VV> LM tire diameter

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 22 10:20:40 EDT 2008

Bruce,

I don't think that that is quite accurate, either. I have a set of
Kelly-Springfield 7.00-13's that I ran on my convert for years. I did a
milage check on them once, via a highway milage check that was laid out for
that purpose, and they came within 100 feet of being dead-on accurate.
Maybe the original Uniroyal Larado rain tires weren't accurate, but those
replacement market Kelly's sure were.

-Mark