<VV> Rims

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Apr 22 12:17:50 EDT 2008

As for rims for an early model.
Datsun rims from the 70's fit the bolt pattern, but the center hole was
larger on the Datsun wheel. I have a set from a 240 Z at home I saved for
possible use.

For a late model, it is fairly easy as it was the standard GM pattern used
on Pontiac/Olds/Buick/Chevy on all the intermediates of the era. Chevelle
for instance.
Only concern is possibly some hitting the tie rods due to back spacing. I
once used some wheels from a 72? or so Chevelle........I had no problems.

Gary Swiatowy

In a message dated 4/21/2008 6:43:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,