<VV> 65 Corsa

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Wed Apr 23 08:19:28 EDT 2008

All, Two weeks ago I posted an add for a 65 Corsa Turbo Convt. There was some skepticism about the $4000 price. Yesterday a gentleman and his daughter came and loaded up my "bag full of parts"  and gave me a $4000 Certified check. He had a Corvair when he was younger and wants to restore one with his daughter. I told him about the major vendors and suggested that he join CORSA and a local chapter. Now I can concentrate on my Monza vert. and the Loadside. Hopefully the Monza will be fully restored and ready for Concourse in 2010.

Jamie Reinhart
1966 Monza Vert.
1961 Loadside
2010 Convention Director