<VV> Relay for heater blower motor

Dennis Dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Wed Apr 23 19:58:24 EDT 2008

I wondered about that but Helt says "The battery source can be +12v. from
the starter, from the B or #3 terminal of the voltage regulator, or the
battery itself." Larry Claypool says the same thing in the Tech Guide.   I
used the starter as it is close but it certainly isn't a switched source.
     I couldn't find the NAPA relay recommended by lc but maybe I should try
harder.   Thank you.