<VV> Corsa Dash - Hi-Beam Indicator

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 24 08:56:19 EDT 2008

Geoffrey,

The Corsa dash uses a flat lens for the hi-beam and the two turn signal
lenses, while the Monza-500 uses just the two flat turn signal lenses but a
cup-shaped lens for the hi-beam. The cup is pressed into the end of the
paper tube. Sounds like you do indeed have one of each in your pile of
parts.

-Mark