<VV> Carb Inlets vibrating loose

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Apr 26 18:15:00 EDT 2008

Based on your earlier comments, I think you're right that this isn't
something wrong in the installation.  You can go about this a couple
of ways:

  - Do the AN fittings and braided line, the Corvair carbs use a
standard (big) inlet fitting you can get replacements for.  I'd
attach to the carbs with 90 degree tube style fittings.  Check with a
racing supplier for the hose and fittings.
  - You could also replace with stock for new cars fuel injection
hose, and have it crimped on the ends of the stock lines as was
suggested.  If you want something that looks kind of factory, this
might be pretty nice.

In any case, please let us know if this solves the problem.

--Bryan