<VV> TIRED BACKS AND GAS DON'T MIX

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:12:56 EDT 2008

That seems so outrageously dangerous now, and it is, but it was quite the
norm when I was working at Ted's Mobil back in the 60's. When the "cleaning
fluid" got low, we just carried the wash tube out to the pump and
replenished it. However we never even thought about putting it in a sprayer!
Sounds very effective as a cleaner but it seems it would be just like a fuel
injector and make for a much more explosive atmosphere than the old wash tub
at Ted's.

Richard, next time you talk about crazy stuff like that, maybe you should
put the David Letterman disclaimer on it, "kids, don't try this at home".
:o).

Marc Sheridan