<VV> Gasoline

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sun Apr 27 19:40:25 EDT 2008

From: "Richard Widman"
Subject: TIRED BACKS AND GAS DON'T MIX
That's funny, since I've cleaned all of my parts in gasoline. Either
soaking, brushing, or putting it in the sprayer to get some pressure behind
it.
  Smitty says;  When I read this I knew Richard was laying himself wide open.  I think I have one better though.  Had a guy in the club years ago that painted his Vair in the garage.  He had no compressor so he used propane to blow the paint.  I about had a heart attack when he told me what he had done.  Upon seeing my reaction he said, I suppose you think that paint fumes and dust aren't explosive when you are spraying.  I guess he had a point, but still.