<VV> Nader at SUNY Fredonia

Dennis Dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Sun Apr 27 22:24:20 EDT 2008

On Friday my wife and I drove my 65 4 door to see & hear Ralph Nader at SUNY Fredonia.  He spoke to a large crowd of college students  and it was well worth the $15. (each).  He is an excellent speaker, quite convincing, and works hard for his money.  He is still against corporations running (ruining) the world and was trying to get the students to assume their civic responsibility and vote.  This guy is good - regardless of your political point of view.
    Afterwards, he signed my copy of Unsafe at Any Speed, and a picture I have of four corvairs that I have restored.  He said that at least I have (had) the improved late models.  I don't think many noticed the corvair I drove although I parked it in a very visible spot.  My wife and I enjoyed the evening and had an ice cream cone at MacDonalds as a treat.  He had asked if there was any one in the audience that had never been in a MacDonalds - the only one that raised his arm was - Ralph Nader.     Dennis Dorogi

65 monza 4 door
63 rampside