<VV> Looking for WIDE White Walls for 1960 185/80/13

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 28 02:02:41 EDT 2008

Sorry,

I also meant to say - you could try Lucas Classic Tires (Royals) or Coker
Tire (their own brand).  You will probably end up with bias plys at either
of those and sort of pricey (like 500 - 600 for 4).  Are you going for a
stock
look was my real question.  1960 is what, 2" wide????

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140