<VV> Nader at SUNY Fredonia

Dennis Dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Mon Apr 28 09:49:01 EDT 2008

Of course, that is what I meant to say!  I knew that, but I am not sure that
Nader did.  There were hundreds of people in line waiting to have books
signed so we didn't have an extended conversation.!!!  He looked good on
stage, but up close he looked like a very tired old man (about my age).  I
don't know how he can do it.   Dennis Dorogi