<VV> [FC] Master Cylinder Suggestions

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 00:44:20 EDT 2008

I used Lon's dual MC on a stock Rampside.  Don't know that your setup would
need something different or not.  I've been happy.  It already saved me once
from a front tire/wheel rub on a rubber brake hose.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140