<VV> dash parts needed EM/FC

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Tue Apr 29 09:32:32 EDT 2008

With the recent replacement of the PG cable in my rampside I decided to
look into another issue and also paint the aluminum "dash".  During this
process I figured out that I need a new set of odometer numbers, mine
has a stripped gear on the numbers.  A PO also glued on the RNDL plastic
piece since the screw holes were broken, so I will need this as well.
If anybody has either or both of these items that they would like to
part with please contact me.

Another part that I need is the "C" clip that goes on the rod at the TV
lever.  I dropped mine while attempting to put it on last night and
cannot find it (probably where the key is at as well).  What size is it
so I can pick one up at the hardware store?

By the way, the paint I used was from Walmart and is silver charcoal, a
good match.  I can get more info if anybody wants it.

Thanks,

Keith (where's the key) Hammett