<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 39, Issue 112

Mr Lew Rishel lewrish at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 12:13:48 EDT 2008

> From: sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
> Subject: Re: <VV> tach
> >
> I used a voltage meter to sending a positive charge through the sending
> unit receiving side and put the ground on the ground terminal for the tach
> and got no complete sicuit reading on the meter.
>
> Charles   4/29/08

I only worked in the electronic industry for about twenty years,  so I
reckon that was not long enough for me to be able to understand what was
just said. If someone would decipher this for me, perhaps I can help solve
the problem.
I would be very intersted in knowing about a voltage meter that can send a
positive ( or negative) charge throught something.

Lew