<VV> [FC] Master Cylinder Suggestions

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 20:58:47 EDT 2008

Once you have it all put together - with wheels/tires installed - turn the
steering lock to lock to lock (vehicle on the ground) and be sure the rubber
lines are not making contact with the back side of the tire or wheel.  That
is what lead to my failure about 3 years after the dual MC went in.

Later, JR