<VV> LM alignment specs

Eric Aos ericaos at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 23:43:49 EDT 2008

Very timley. I just got my caster/camber gauge today :)
  What about specs for a little more agressive driving? (without killing the tires in a week)

  Thanks, Eric

Bill Elliott <corvair at fnader.com> wrote:
  I really like the discussion and specs on Bryan's autocross page....
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/setup.html

I think his Street settings are a very good choice for any street driven
Vair on radials, though I personally prefer a tad more negative camber
on the rear...

Street. Front: Negative 0.5 degree. Rear: Negative 1.0 degree
Street. Front: Positive 4 degrees.
Street: Front: 1/8" toe in. Rear: 1/8" toe in.

Bill