<VV> fuel tank cleansing

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 30 13:26:24 EDT 2008

I would leave the tank to dry for at least a week, NOT resting in its
installed position. You will be amazed at how 'fluid' a semi-dry thick
coating can be. I'd rather have it 'pool' elsewere so the gauge float
doesn't stick to the coating.

harry yarnell
Poohbah of Perryman
perryman garage and orphanage