<VV> ADV/thermister adapter / other gauges

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Wed Apr 30 16:27:27 EDT 2008

There are some Autometers out there that have a higher range (my Stinger
had such a setup with an Autometer logic circuit that would
automatically register whichever head was hotter) but be aware that an
Autometer thermocouple alone for that gauge cost about the same as a
complete Westach/Falcon setup. I particularly like the dual gauge which
shows the relative head temps at a glance.

Bill