<VV> 1963 Corvair/alternator

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 1 12:50:57 EDT 2008

Just to elaborate on what Craig said, the front case and fan are
unique to the Corvair - sometimes the fans get switched, you may wish
to check yours.  Easy way is the fan blades point the opposite
direction of a standard fan.  Any decent electrical rebuilder should
be able to install fresh guts into your case.

--Bryan