<VV> corvair sighting, major motion picture

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Aug 2 23:46:58 EDT 2008

Come and watch 'CARS' on the 'drive in' screen at The Detroit
Area Corvair Club HOMECOMING!  Register on line
dacc.provide.net  & click on the link in the Homecoming box.

August 21 to 24 is the date; Plymouth Michigan is the place;
Comfort Inn Clocktower is the spot!

For those that missed the GM Heritage Center this is a
second chance, for those that went there this is a chance
to see it a second time.  This display changes so there will
be new and different vehicles on display.

Dine & drink in the Hospitality room - See the Car show - visit the
CORSA museum in nearby Ypsilanti - Shop in the extensive
swap meet - Try to win the 'slow race'

Ken P