<VV> Corvair Olympics Thank You

Lanning14 at aol.com Lanning14 at aol.com
Sun Aug 3 23:31:25 EDT 2008

Just want to send out a BIG THANK YOU to the NECC, Brian O'Neill and his
associates who are responsible for the fantastic weekend in Indy. This was my
first experience with performance events and it was great.

Really enjoyed meeting so many people who love the sport and offered me
advice and shared their experiences. It's a super group of fun loving  folks.

The Corvair Olympics was nearly as much fun as a national convention. For
those that missed it, hopefully it will be repeated next year. If so, make an
early reservation and join in the fun and comradery.

John Lanning
Member: CORSA, Derby City Corvair, V-8 Registry
1966 Corsa Conv, 140 AC
1965 Corsa 4.5L coupe

Read reviews on AOL Autos.