<VV> Hydraulic clutch, anyone done one?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Aug 4 11:15:22 EDT 2008

I'm pretty sure it's been done both ways, but I'd guess the hyd
throwout assembly would make for a more reliable installation because
of fewer parts.  Many of the folks who would have done it were away
at the Corvair Olympics this past weekend, so you may want to wait a
few days before posting the question here or on FV.

--Bryan