<VV> [SCG] Four door registery

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 4 17:29:40 EDT 2008

Hi Jerry (and all),

Yes, I'm taking info on even parted out or sold (to unknown parties) cars.
I have a few on my initial private list (I have the VIN on ALL the cars
I've ever owned), and some were sold to others years ago, while still
others have sadly had to be parted out.

-Mark

We had a great time WE campered all the time visiting relatives and friends
aroung the USA.

> I think it would be a great idea to start a registery on 4 doors.  My
first Vair was a 63 4 door and we loved it.  I now have a 65 4door with
air.  Last Sept we drove it to Montana and back here in SC. Food for
thought. If you want a registry would you want 4 doors that are being junk
to? I have 4 of them out back as junk. EArly and late.  I was thinking a
registry for 62 Spyders, especially the Convertible as there was only 2574
Convertibles made with turbo. Some covertibles for 62 came special order
with only the 102 engine and Auto. A friend of mine said he ordered one
like that and had the spyder emblems put on at the time of order. I worked
on it a lot years ago, but never contested it as a Spyder.   I have a 62
Spyder Conv. and in the process of restoring it now.  I know there are more
62 converts as the were at least 2 at the National Convention.