<VV> More Corvair Olympics 2008

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Mon Aug 4 19:32:56 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/4/2008 1:13:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fcvairs at atlanticbb.net writes:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Vairrampside/CorvairOlympics2008

Thanks  Doug for the pictures and all the others that posted about the
Corvair Olympics, I really enjoyed  the one at Putnam Park which shows  Smitty
passing that late model. I had plans to attend and then visit family in  Illinois
and Michigan and take in the Woodward Dream Cruise but the plans got  changed
and will make the trip in late Sept. It seams I missed a great time  !!!
  Gene Barr
 63 coupe ( the Geezer )
CFC
SECC