<VV> Arcing wires in the dark

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 5 22:12:19 EDT 2008

I believe all the newer Dale Mfg harmonic balancers have a spring which is
molded into the rubber to ground the hub to the outer ring so this should no
longer be an issue on those..

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!

Daniel said:
>PS. Will solder a small copper wire between both parts of dampener in all
my vairs... just in case.