<VV> 110 jugs on a 95 block

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Aug 6 11:48:32 EDT 2008

Pistons, barrels, and rods are the same on all the '65 up, non-smog
engines.  Cranks are the same for 95 and 110 engines.  The 110 made
more power than a 95 because of the cam and heads (more lift and
duration, more compression).

A few other comments - I'd also consider having the seats done, and
definitely de-flash the heads.  You can make your 95 effectively a
110 by swapping the cam and having the 95 heads milled.  You should
also use the 110 distributor if you do this.

More head info at http://autoxer.skiblack.com/heads.html

--Bryan