<VV> Newsletter Editors

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 6 19:13:58 EDT 2008

Hello All, I wish to thank ALL the members of CORSA and the Corvair
local clubs who give of their time and energy
to produce the fine newsletters that we have the privilege to read.
They are indeed a common thread that binds all of us together
and helps to keep us informed of our friends doings and club events
worldwide. Personally I also wish to thank David Clamp
who produces the Heart of Georgia newsletter and ALSO forwards other
local Corvair club's newletters to anyone who is on his
internet list to receive HOG newsletters. Thanks David and thanks to
all our other editors for their giving and diligence.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member