<VV> NO Corvair - Classic Firebird for Sale

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 09:27:20 EDT 2008

I am writing in hopes that there is someone on the list who needs a pristine 1991 Firebird. My brother had the car restored about 5-6 years ago and put it in storage for his nephew to drive when he became 16. (My brother is a bit eccentric when it comes to his cars, so only perfection will win out - it was in the paint shop for over a year, for example). Some of his old Army injuries have caught up with him and he is now not able to work, so the car has to go to pay some bills. Just about everything on it is NEW, including a GM high performance 5.0L crate engine with things like factory roller rockers, headers (life time warranty), duals, etc., GM new automatic transmission, AC (134a), all bushings, joints, tires, weather stripping, t-tops, etc. It was stripped and repainted factory dark red and has some Trans AM upgrades such as spoilers, lights, dash, etc., as well as a nice looking hood scoop and aftermarket mags. Mileage was about 22-23 mpg on regular. I thought I would offer it to someone of our own kind before sending it to a commission sales lot for classic cars in Clearwater or putting it on eBay with all the associated hassles and delays. Please drop me a line if you would like a "once in a lifetime" deal. It is at my house in central FL, just north of Tampa, but I can ship it to where ever you are. Thanks for the space and any advise.
Grant