<VV> Steering Wheel Puller

pattees174 at verizon.net pattees174 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 7 23:51:13 EDT 2008

Bryan

I used a two-arm puller with ease many times. Loosen the main bot but leave it in the cran. Using two hex bolts to thread into the provided holes in the pulley.

Of course what makes it super easy it that, after putting a floor jack under th engine, you lower the back of the power train (and rear shroud)  to gain access from rear for your wrenching.

Gppd luck, should take twenty minutes. be sure and get a nice rebuilt (Clarks), worht every penny.

Bill
Message: 11