<VV> Crank Balancer Removal

tony.underwood at cox.net tony.underwood at cox.net
Fri Aug 8 11:09:52 EDT 2008

Ladies & Gentlemen:

A balancer puller (pulls a lot of other stuff as well) can be had at the FLAPS for cheap, won't bother the crank seal OR the casting.

Hell, the one I use most times is something older than I am, someone gave it to m so long ago it seems Zen... as if it's always been there.    Saw a new one somewhere for less than 8 bucks.

It's worth 8 bucks just  to not worry about breaking anything.

I'll be using the antique puller this weekend on my '60 4-door's balancer (yes, I said balancer) which is in process of flying apart, rather not saw a hole in the oil filter.

tony..