<VV> "less-than-Monza" '65 4-door 4-sale in S. NJ

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 11:43:10 EDT 2008

JR,
The backup lights were optional in 65, so instead of being a "delete  option"
it was standard for the car, an unordered option, if you will....
My 1964 700 (built 1st week of June, 1964) has the "seat belt delete"  option
# 5O, only available after Jan 1, 1964.... I think it was a $6 credit on  the
price of the car... so the car would have come with the seatbelts, but the
person ordering the car didn't want them... it now has some aftermarket
seatbelts.
:-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon  Anderson
White Mills, KY
CORSA, Derby City Corvair, Corvanatics
1961  Greenbrier 110/pg
1963 Greenbrier 95/4spd
1964 700 95/pg
1969 Monza  110/pg

In a message dated 8/8/2008 11:30:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,