<VV> greenbier in chevy volt commercial

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Aug 9 10:01:02 EDT 2008

The Detroit Area Corvair Club is right in the back yard of GM
and Chevy.  Over the years they have helped the DACC in a
most generous fashion and they have even have. on occasion,
requested help from us!  No Corvair has not been forgotten,
in fact our efforts to preserve, restore, and promote Corvairing
has been much appreciated by GM.  We thank them for that.
Ken P