<VV> Famous Truck on front bumper Film

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 9 22:23:50 EDT 2008

Yes... more than once and it was a Ford - well the one I saw.  Maybe they
did both?

I recall that my reaction the first time I saw it was that I would NOT have
wanted to be the driver - looking at the pavement coming up!

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140