<VV> Static Sparks at the Damper

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 23:43:38 EDT 2008

Smitty,
    I like your idea better than mine.  But  let's ADD to it my 4 painted
stripes every 90 degrees radially across  the HD so any slippage of the outer
ring is OBVIOUS every time you look at  the engine from the rear of the car.
    Frank "forewarned is forearmed"  Burkhard

In a message dated 8/6/2008 10:32:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,