<VV> eagles nest photos

Spence Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 10 21:04:21 EDT 2008

I've been playing with my computer and have succeeded in posting some pictures of the recent Eagle's Nest Hillclimb to the Web. They are at http://Picasaweb.google.com/super52sport/EagleSNest. There are pictures of Dan Giannotti's car, my car (#66), some display cars (Ferraris and Porsches), other competition cars and the scenery including several shots of a $5.8M home (still for sale). The Yellow formula car is the one John Finger used to set FTD.

Spence Shepard