<VV> greenbier in chevy volt commercial

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 01:37:00 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/8/2008 7:56:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

I saw a  commercial for the Volt during the Olympics opening ceremony
telecast.  They show a gas station in time lapse thru time and a
white/red Greenbrier is prominently shown.  I'm surprised Chevy
remembers the Corvairs WERE Chevys.   Cool.

I think it is a 65 Greenbrier. It sems to have the special door trim. Also,
it is definitely a California license plate IQF188. Beating all that (I love
High-Def TV) It has a special license plate frame. Originally sold by Corsa
Northwest at the 1975 Corsa convention, the frame has "corsa" at the top  and
"I love my Corvair" at the bottom. (I still have mine!). Cool Greenbrier -  so
Who is the owner of the FC, folks? - Seth  Emerson

Read reviews on AOL Autos.