<VV> voltmeter again

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 17:58:02 EDT 2008

Unlike analog meters (which means we are ALL showing our age!!), digital
meters require an external power source to operate the A/D converter, logic and
display.
I have a couple of analog VOMs, but I most definitely prefer the auto
ranging digital units. FAR harder to destroy, FAR harder to get out of  calibration,
etc.

In a message dated 8/11/2008 5:20:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,