<VV> save a 68?

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 09:33:22 EDT 2008

Could someone save this from the crusher. I know some Corvair's disappear probably on a daily basis, an not everyone will be saved, but when a seller, outright says he will in an ad, I hate that. I have noticed this one B4 probably a month ago or so. If someone can save the car and give the person scrap value wouldn't it be worth it? 68's and 69's are hard to come by.

Think of it as a rust free Arizona car? If I were closer, my illness probably would make me go and get it.

BTW, I managed to save some parts of a 69 last month, my the graciousness of a fellow CORSA member, THANKS KENT DUNCAN OF TOPEKA! YOU ARE AWESOME!

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/790097362.html

-chris mann