<VV> Re Truck on front bumper (VCR Tape)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 19:02:19 EDT 2008

Gentlemen,

I do not have a beta machine but I will check if one is available locally.
If I can find one, I would be happy to transfer the video to DVD.

If I find a beta machine, I will do what I intend to do with Mark Aksamit's
tape.  I will transfer the tape to DVD and return the tape and a DVD copy to
the original source.  He will make copies and forward them or post it as he
chooses.  I will keep a copy for my efforts but I do not have the right to
disseminate the video to others.

I am sure that all parties will keep VV posted as we progress.

Dave