<VV> Re Truck on front bumper (VCR Tape)

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 23:14:48 EDT 2008

Mark,
Funny that you ask...
I sold all my Video conversion equipment and the VCRs last January to pay
for my engine rebuild.

Talk to Mark Aksamit. He has offered some Corvair DVDs to me. Perhaps he has
the equipment.

Dave Thompson
Westminster, CA

[SNIP]

Dave,

I have that and more Corvair films (about 6 1/2 hours, as I recall) all on
the technologically superior Beta tape. You'd get a much better transfer
with them, not to mention all the other films. Can you transfer them?

-Mark

Greenbrier;
> 1966 Corsa Turbo Coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> > Joel during the 12 years I ran Southwest Corvair I had opportunity to
buy
> > large quantities of Corvair parts and or related Corvair media. I have
a VCR
> > that is about 3 hours in length featuring this mentioned test as well as
> > other Jam Handy type films used in Chevrolet dealer promotional films
> > everything from Impalas to Heavy trucks! I would be glad to share the
tape
> > with someone who has the time to transfer it to a form of media others
can
> > enjoy. But while I am on a roll here let me ask if you have seen the
Corvan