<VV> Performance carb questions

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 02:22:13 EDT 2008

In a message dated 8/12/2008 7:49:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bradwaddell at sbcglobal.net writes:

Also  once I go in there to change jets, how can I tell if they have  actually
been relocated?

Is there a screw plug on the outside of the carb bowl allowing access to  the
re-located jet? That would be an external indicator. You need not open them
up to find that.

Also, in order to get a reasonable suggestion on jets, you will need to
state the final diameter of the venturi bore and throttle bore, if they were
changed.  This might be a good question to post onto FastVair. A bit more
performance oriented. - Seth Emerson

Read reviews on AOL Autos.