<VV> Poor vender service

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 10:33:28 EDT 2008

Use CORSA's   Special committee to resolve this!   _www.corvair.ORG_
(http://www.corvair.ORG)

Matt Nall

In a message dated 8/13/2008 7:29:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
frank_180 at netzero.net writes:

hello,
I have a problem i was hoping to get some advice on. I ordered some parts
from a corvair vender. (Who will remain nameless at this point) the order was
placed on 6-6-08 for $1600.00. i recieved some of the stuff and was told some
would be dropped shiped to me the rest would be coming very soon because they
were out of stock. after many phone calls and being told they were still
waiting for parts. it has now been more than two months and I am Still Waiting
for $300 in parts. I gave him a dead line to ship me the parts or issue a
refund. and I am still waiting. last time i had this kind problem with a  computer
vendor, i ended up with a free trip to maine as a witness in a mail  and wire
fraud case in federal court. (Something to be avoided)
so the  bottom line is what are my other  options?

Read reviews on AOL Autos.