<VV> Late model front clip for sale

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 13 14:10:00 EDT 2008

I have a good condition front clip of a '66 Monza for sale.  It
includes the complete right, front and left 1/2 of the front fenders
of the car.   I need to have it purchased within the next two weeks
(by 08/22) or it will probably be scrapped as I have no where to put
it.  It is currently located at an auto body shop near Ft. Worth,
Texas in a southern suburb called Kennendale.  I would suggest local
pickup as the shipping would probably be prohibitive, but it's your
call and you should arrange your own shipping although I will assist
as much as possible.  I would hate to see this clip be wadded up. I
can provide pictures to those interested.  Just e-mail me.

Stephen Upham