<VV> The passing of Steve O

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 13 15:34:06 EDT 2008

	I'm at a loss for words on the passing of Steve Oxford.  We
certainly had some lively exchanges on the VV-Talk, but as always,
when the talk turned to Corvairs we were blood-brothers.  Having just
turned fifty myself in March and, now, with a three year old boy and
a two month old girl, I realize more clearly than ever that I
shouldn't take my time on this Earth for granted.
	Pam, if you are monitoring the VV, let me say how much I'm saddened
to learn of Steve's passing.  My thoughts go out to you and your
children.  I'll will keep you in my prayers as I know that Steve and
I certainly also shared our love of the Lord.  My sole comfort is
knowing that he is in great, loving hands now, and that we will meet
again.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Vice-President / North Texas Corvair Association
CORSA
Corvaireum //
1965 Monza Hardtop 110