<VV> A Time For Celebration

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 09:03:02 EDT 2008

Today is the day!!!!

At precisely 10 am, because that's the way my husband is, our 1965 Monza is going to the paint shop!!! It has been 6 long years, and many, many hours of prep time coming....but our little girl will be a lovely Evening Orchid when we get her back! (Yes, Del...you can believe it now :)

Peter is very particular...working on one spot until he was sure it was exactly right. Sanding until wee hours in the morning, all the time...just so I can have a "pretty car"!

I have one concern now...the man has been sanding car parts for so long...is there some sort of depression one slips into when they no longer have parts to sand???? Perhaps someone can send the guy some old part to and on??  LOL !

Norm...we are off the jack stands...at least for now....next comes the interior!!!!!!!

Pictures soon!!!

Beth Inman
DACC